[sakai2-tcc] Dutch Sakai Council page

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Apr 1 06:36:36 PDT 2013

I will make contact with Ian and Neal.

A little bit more information:

We are forming the Dutch Sakai Council out of members from the UvA,VU,LOI, EDIA, hotelschool and more Dutch specific organisations later. The council primary purpose is to share common goals and facilitate the sharing of resources when those goals align within the membership. I will chair, Rob is acting as the communications officer.

Once we are established, we will reach out and look for  efficiencies. The long term aim is to focus resources, a little less work locally.  Currently, we are specially interested in reaching out to our European counter parts.

If you have any questions, you know where to reach me. We will be creating a distribution list as soon as the Dutch Sakai Council publishes its founding letter on confluence.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam