[sakai2-tcc] Dutch Sakai Council page

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Apr 1 06:03:56 PDT 2013

Thanks. I'll check with Ian.  I was also hoping to get some feedback on whether I am following the Confluence standards for creating a new space, naming and permissions and stuff like that. If someone could serve as a "mentor" for this, then I could take these kinds of questions off line.

Cheers,
Neal