[sakai2-tcc] Lesson Builder Roles not right yet LSNBLDR-114

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:16:35 PDT 2012

I know we talked about it and was not sure what the solution to bootstrapping the Lesson Builder roles.   But in a recent checkout of 2-9-x and in the Longsight QA server - the bug is still present.

I thought we were going to modify the realm building scripts to add appropriate defaults as well as put this in a conversion script - but there was also some talk of some kind of dynamic code.

Confused:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-114

I made it a blocker because it is pretty embarrassing and should be an easy fix once we figure out which fix we like.

/Chuck