[sakai2-tcc] Outcomes of TCC - CLE Coordinator meeting on Thursday

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 14 10:13:06 PDT 2012

I think we were mostly reviewing the list of "*New 2.10 features and
proposals*" to determine if any of these were supposed to be applicable to
2.9 and also to organize the list so when 2.9 is released and we have
future TCC meetings/votes we have some idea of the items that are

- Already finished (or nearly finished) for 2.10
- Likely to get finished (someone is actually committed to working on them)
for 2.10
- Are really important to finish for 2.10 but nobody is working on them
- Unlikely to get finished for 2.10

The ticket Neal refers to KNL-600 was on this list and it was something
committed to 2.9 and off by default, but if someone enabled it via the
property it caused problems, however there was a fix attached. This list
reminded of us this particular issue. The others around soft delete were
voted for inclusion [1] but only partially committed (the actual methods to
do the deletion were committed, just not the UI for the user, or the jobs
to cleanup). I think that was all we'd noticed on this list.

I think I was volunteered for this document cleanup but I might have been
distracted/cut off by the Calliflower karaoke too.

[1] https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/2011+TCC+Voting+Summary