[sakai2-tcc] Some info - Re: Agenda item - Re: Reminder - Fwd: Sakai TCC - CLECC meeting, Wednesday, Nov 28 at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Nov 28 06:07:58 PST 2012

Sorry for back-to-back emails. Just occurred to me to share a couple of things in preparation for the meeting.

Slides used at Educause - http://www.slideshare.net/ncaidin/educause-nov2012-master

Stats on 2.9.1
51 issues tagged for 2.9.1 inclusion. Out of 51 issues, 32 already Verified or Closed, and another 12 are resolved (some may need Qa testing, some may already be tested, etc.), that accounts for 44 of 51 issues. 26 of these are critical/blocker issues and the other half are predominantly major issues (3 minor).

One issue might need attention by TCC - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22283 - iSyllabus linking and link migration

Thanks!  See (some of you) soon!

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator