[sakai2-tcc] Enable shortened url service by default

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:17:09 PDT 2012

If you later disabled it, the short urls wouldn't show up. They also wouldn't resolve any more, ie if you gave someone a short link then turned it off, the link wouldnt work, but that is a simple change if that was desired.

Re this sort of promotion one general guideline has been the tool scorecard I guess but that is about promotion not activation.

But this group has often proposed things for promotion/ activation, discussed and then voted on it. Eg java 6, tomcat 7, neoportal, portal chat, certain tools etc. this happened quite a lot for 2.9 and was good since we weren't caught up in 'paperwork' and got stuff done.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone