[sakai2-tcc] Blog Post and Press Release about Dr. Chuck, Blackboard and Sakai

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:49:39 PDT 2012

Hello all,

As of this morning, I am working part-time for Blackboard going forward to help develop a relationship between the Sakai community and Blackboard. I am not leaving my position as a faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Information.  The blog post and press release have all the details.

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2012/03/connecting-blackboard-sakai-and-open-source/

http://www.blackboard.com/About-Bb/News-Center/Press-Releases.aspx

I think that this is a great opportunity for Sakai and think that Blackboard will be a great addition to the Sakai community.

If you have any questions - please feel free to contact me.

/Chuck