[sakai2-tcc] CLE community poll

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 22 12:07:07 PDT 2012

OK, here is my attempt at creating the survey. The email and stuff at
the top might be a bit much but take a look and see what you think. We
may want to simply drop that or move it to the end.

I would like to send this out later today so have a look and send me
any final feedback.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38PWRKG

-AZ