[sakai2-tcc] CLE community poll

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 22 06:38:00 PDT 2012

Aaron Zeckoski wrote:

> What if they are contributing staff but not paying dues because
> they don't think the dues are going towards anything that
> benefits them? Granted this is probably unlikely (maybe?) but
> I'm not sure that non-payment of dues eliminates an institution
> from being part of the community.

I suggest that we distribute the survey first to the partners
(institutional reps) list and then after a week or so, put it out
generally. That way you capture everyone who cares to participate
AND make sure the dues-payers have multiple opportunities to
respond.

Identifying info, even just an institution, would be good to
capture.

Seth