[sakai2-tcc] Letter to the OAE steering committee?

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Mar 21 07:59:16 PDT 2012

>> A question I am interested in that may need some re-wording to achieve the neutrality goal: Have the primary differences between the CLE and OAE projects been adequately communicated?
>
> I think that is pretty well communicated.   It may not be well implemented - but the approach is pretty clear (for now).

I still have clients (and others) asking me if they should upgrade to
OAE this year and I still have to explain that it has almost none of
the functionality of CLE and is really a different product with a
different goal.
I am sure that people in the inner circle understand the differences
but I think a lot of the community (and especially people outside the
community looking in) still does not.

-AZ