[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] Google Summer of Code 2012

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Mar 7 06:28:06 PST 2012

This is a cool idea - in particular because it allows segmentation of analytics into a separate system to avoid adding scalability issues to  a production LMS and making some thing more portable.

We could also work with OLAT at the same time - particularly if the approach was a bit of Javascript on pages + an LTI-launched analysis tool.

OLAT has had a bit of culture readjustment and the folks are looking form something to get he community moving forward again:

http://www.openolat.org/open_letter.html

This idea across LMS systems might be really really cool.

/Chuck

P.S. This sounds very similar… http://www.role-project.eu/