[sakai2-tcc] direct urls (including short urls) to tools in the portal

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:42:23 PST 2012

I was thinking portal.tool.direct.url.enabled. ie no help since it sits next to the help icon, but apart from that isn't related to the help for the tool.

So the behaviour will be that the above prop controls the visibility of the whole thing, the shortenedurl prop from earlier controls the short URL bit inside it.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone