[sakai2-tcc] Roster2 replacing Roster Classique

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:43:22 PDT 2012

The trunk of roster 2 now has the classique radio buttons for enforcing
official pictures. I made a change to Profile2 to enable this.

Here's the roster ticket:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RSTR-46

... and here's the profile2 ticket
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-746

The next step is to take a look at the various filesystem storage schemes.

Cheers,
Adrian.