[sakai2-tcc] Roster2 replacing Roster Classique

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Jun 19 06:01:42 PDT 2012

Seems like the use cases are:

- Uploaded images only (out of the box)

- Official images only - need to write provider - users cannot upload picture of themselves at all as their profile image

- Users can "replace" the official image but teachers can look behind the uploaded image to see the official image when they want to and only in the context of a class (i.e. if someone is my friend and not in a class and I go to their profile, I cannot look behind the profile image)

- Users can completely replace the official image with an uploaded image

Another way to skin this cat would be to teach ProfileWow that there can be multiple profile images and one of the profile images is the official one and based on a flag, the user can or cannot delete the official profile image from their list of current/former profile images.

While we are there could we switch the default tab to "Wall" :)

/Chuck