[sakai2-tcc] [cle-kernel-team] [cle-release-team] retiring the kernel team

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:04:49 PDT 2012

+1 to retiring this special list. Then it becomes like any other project in Jira, profile2 for example. And add the code review in front so that commits can be checked.
This is where github would be useful, everyone could just issue pull requests, though I am not opening that can of worms ;)

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad