[sakai2-tcc] Roster2 replacing Roster Classique

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:07:31 PDT 2012

On Thursday's TCC meeting when discussing replacing Roster with Roster2
someone mentioned the official photo permission. I think it might of been
Megan but I'm not sure. All that stuff is decided by Profile2 with Roster2
as far as I can tell. R2 just acts as a dumb consumer of Profile2's outputs
ans P2 does the filtering, as in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RSTR-6
.

I've attached a screenshot of Roster Classique's Official Pictures radio
button as I'm wondering if that is the functionality that is missing,
namely the ability to view either the student's groovy uploaded picture, or
their staid official picture.

Is there a specific JIRA describing the problem?

Cheers,
Adrian.