[sakai2-tcc] TCC Meetings Next Week?

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:21:20 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Aaron Zeckoski <azeckoski at unicon.net> wrote:
> Thursday is the main time and I would hope everyone will be there.
> Friday time is there in case we need it (I will be there for sure).
> Sunday is more of a "if you can make it" (I will be at that one as well).

Looking at the number of things on Thursday's agenda, I think it would
be a good thing to try and meet "for real" on Sunday afternoon.
Otherwise, we will have essentially lost an entire day compared to
last year.

There are lots of "?"s on the Doodle poll, so perhaps critical mass
can still be achieved.

Seth