[sakai2-tcc] TCC Meetings Next Week?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jun 6 11:59:05 PDT 2012

Thursday is the main time and I would hope everyone will be there.
Friday time is there in case we need it (I will be there for sure).
Sunday is more of a "if you can make it" (I will be at that one as well).

I updated the page with some info about all the TCC and CLE leadership
related meetings.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/TCC+Atlanta+2012+Conference+Meetings

Also, here is the link to the doodle poll if anyone needs to adjust or
update their entry:
http://www.doodle.com/gdkunkpx2zm6fz87

-AZ