[sakai2-tcc] update doco about maint team

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Tue Jul 31 20:12:39 PDT 2012

There are a couple of INFRSTR issues that are (and have been for a long
time) assigned to Sean.  Not exactly directly related to Steve's concerns,
but issues I'd sure like to get wrapped up by someone with the ability to
do so!

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-84
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-113
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-151