[sakai2-tcc] Vice chair voting

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jul 24 12:56:48 PDT 2012

Guys,
I'm not sure why these things were not brought up last week when I
asked how we should handle the voting but frankly, IMO, you missed the
boat and it is too late. If you wanted to comment on this it should
have happened last week in that thread. I don't really want to turn
this into a Florida hanging chads kind of thing.

If we want to continue to discuss how vice chair election should work
for next time then that's fine but please start a new thread.

If someone else wants to take this over and redo the nominations and
voting then I think that is ridiculous but I'm not going to stop
anyone if that is the will of the group. Just don't ask me to
participate.

Thanks
-AZ