[sakai2-tcc] Rio Sakai regional conference

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jul 24 05:01:26 PDT 2012

Ian D wanted me to pass along the date for the Rio de Janeiro,
Latin/Ibero American regional Sakai event. It will be taking place on
or around October 15th. It will be a small event, but it would be good
for the TCC to send someone to give a presentation and engage the
participants. Ian doesn't have many more details yet but we should
know more in a couple weeks or so. The foundation may be able to
provide some travel and expenses funds to send someone.

My assumption is that the chair at the time would probably go unless
unable and then it falls to the vice chair and then after that it's
thunderdome rules.
:-)
-AZ