[sakai2-tcc] Vice chair voting

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jul 24 07:50:31 PDT 2012

Based on the votes I received, it was actually a tie between Megan and
Noah so as a tie breaker I flipped a coin (figuratively using
http://cointossr.com/). This is my way of setting precedent for the
future in case this happens again. If there is a 3 way tie then we are
doomed but we'll assume that will never happen because.... just
because.

Heads = Megan, Tails = Noah

It came up heads (as witnessed by Megan) so this means it is Megan.
Hooray for random chance.

I will be working on handing things over to Matt Jones at the end of
the month as the next Chair (which will make Megan the new Vice chair)
through January.

Thanks to all those who volunteered.
-AZ