[sakai2-tcc] Revised individual Sakai CLA process

John Lewis jlewis at unicon.net
Tue Jul 17 08:58:02 PDT 2012

FYI: Concentra accepts fax / snailmail ICLAs and CCLAs for Jasig at this
point as part of its administrative support. They then scan those in and
post the resulting PDFs into a private area in Jasig Confluence that is
managed by the Jasig Licensing group. Since most are sent in via email as
scanned docs, it's a pretty minimal load.