[sakai2-tcc] Sakai RoadMap Confluence Page

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jan 26 14:02:34 PST 2012

Okay, I cleaned it up. Someone from OAE might want to fix up the OAE part.

I'd also be happy to fix up the timeline if someone gave me some useful
milestones as I can just dump it into a spreadsheet and pump out a nice
picture but don't really want to redo the research if others have this info
more readily available. Doesn't need to be super precise (to the day)

Some moderately interesting dates I've got include:

October 2003 - Sakaiproject.org domain registered

April 2010 - Sakai OAE M1 released
8 September 2011 - Sakai OAE 1.0.0 released
15 December 2011 - Sakai OAE 1.1.0 released

March 2005 - Sakai CLE 1.0 released
November 2006 - Sakai CLE 2.3 released
November 2007 - Sakai CLE 2.4 released
March 2008 - Sakai CLE 2.5 released
18 July 2009 - Sakai CLE 2.6.0 released
9 June 2010 - Sakai CLE 2.7.0 released
14 April 2011 - Sakai CLE 2.8.0 released

17 May 2011 - *Sakai: Free as In Freedom* published

June 2011 : 12th Sakai Conference, LA, California, USA
June 2010 : 11th Sakai Conference, Denver, Colorado, USA
July 2009 : 10th Sakai Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
July 2008 : 9th Sakai Conference, Paris, France
December 2007 : 8th Sakai Conference, Newport Beach, California, USA
June 2007 : 7th Sakai Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands
December 2006 : 6th Sakai Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
June 2006 : 5th Sakai Conference (Community Source Week), Vancouver, BC,
Canada
December 2005 : 4th Sakai Conference, Austin, Texas, USA