[sakai2-tcc] Entity picker to core

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:22:52 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm after your opinions on whether or not we should promote entity picker to core. I've just been playing around with this and it looks like really useful functionality. I know a lot of people are using it and it has been sitting in contrib for a very long time.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Entity+Picker+Installation+Guide

It would go a long way to increasing inter tool linking, as it all works via entity broker.

It supports FCKEditor but there is a Jira for a CK Editor plugin:

In any case, it is a silent addition we can get in and work on in trunk.

Thoughts/flames?

cheers,
Steve