[sakai2-tcc] Getting rid of master as a submodule.

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 14:23:19 PST 2012

On 8 February 2012 21:52, Matthew Buckett <matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I was wondering why master needed to be a submodule and suggest moving
> it's contents into the main sakai folder.
>
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21792

I wasn't suggesting merging the master pom into the base pom. I was
suggesting getting rid the of svn external.

I know about the separation of concerns between base and master and
think it's entirely sensible. As we have more poms in /svn/sakai/trunk
moving the master there seemed sensible.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services