[sakai2-tcc] Getting rid of master as a submodule.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:15:40 PST 2012

There was a lengthy discussion about this back in November (subject: Sakai 2.9 release process), when we decided to remove purepoms as a start to cleaning this up.

The reason for the separation is that master has a pom (which is now the super pom for everything), but the base of Sakai also has a pom which is essentially just a build pom. It lists profiles and modules that need to be built when you run a full build

Indies can't depend on this one so we need two.

cheers,
Steve