[sakai2-tcc] Agenda - Re: Invitations sent for TCC - CLECC meeting this week

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 11 19:13:29 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

> In any case, yes, there will be an incubation process, how it relates to the
> CLE and other existing projects is being discussed. My initial thoughts are
> for a review of all modules of CLE for code debt, areas for enhancements and
> maintenance/support, rather than just grandfathering it all in.

Who exactly is discussing this? The existing Jasig Incubation group? A
new incarnation of the Jasig Incubation group? The Apereo Board
certainly seems to be?

I would like to think that the people discussing this are planning to
engage the various project-specific "steering groups" --- using this
term loosely -- for input. But perhaps I am thinking too far ahead.

Seth