[sakai2-tcc] Agenda - Re: Invitations sent for TCC - CLECC meeting this week

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:13:51 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Neal Caidin
<nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org> wrote:

> We may not cover all this, but here is a brain dump of things that need
> attention.
[...]
> - Transition to Apereo - nothing to report at the moment , but something
> that should be on the radar screen. I'm getting a new Apereo email address
> soon.

I may not make tomorrow's meeting, so here's a comment. In theory,
there is supposed to be a "lightweight" incubation process for the CLE
and the other Jasig/Sakai top-level projects. I am pretty sure the
existing Jasig Incubation group was spearheading this, but there seem
to be few details about this that have been publicly communicated
apart from the meeting notes:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/INCU/Meetings

If anyone out there has more info (Steve S.?), I'd love to hear it.

Seth