[sakai2-tcc] Help for help

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:46:06 PST 2012

Whatever happens with a new help system, I would recommend it be a new tool: HelpWow2 would be the most obvious name.

Seriously though, there are more translations than just the ones in the current code base (I know of a Mexican one). If its a disruptive enough change to existing translations, then it should be a new tool that people can switch to at their leisure.

cheers,
Steve