[sakai2-tcc] Help for help

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:28:15 PST 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:

> I also remember Sam at Longsight developing some Drupal based tool, but not
> sure the status or future of that either. I believe it was a hosted idea..

This system was a essentially a proof of concept that demonstrated
that a WYSIWIG authoring/workflow system could be used by the content
folks and then generate and propagate the appropriate changes via SVN.
It didn't get so far, but could be resurrected.

The Documentation WG has been using Google Docs as of late if I
remember correctly. In any "solution" there will be a need to work
closed with the Docs WG to ensure everyone is OK with the choise, etc.
and remember they are focused on the content, not the technical bits.

Seth