[sakai2-tcc] Another Agenda Item - Re: TCC - CLE Community Coordinator, Thurs. Aug 23, 4 pm EDT, 8 pm GMT

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Aug 24 10:16:33 PDT 2012

If the goal is simply to access sakai and do anything you can do with
a normal browser I agree with Mat.  But if such a project was to
actually use the capability of the phone in useful ways that a browser
can't then I think its a different story.

like look at my schedule and navigate me around campus, or even inside
a building, or find people in my class that are near my in the student
union, or whatever use cases like that.

John Bush
602-490-0470