[sakai2-tcc] Jasig-Sakai 2012 Conference: Project Collaboration Time

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:34:48 PDT 2012

Quoting "John A. Lewis" <jlewis at unicon.net>:

> Now putting my TCC hat on (which, thanks to Chuck handing them out at
> last year's meetings, I literally have a TCC hat...)
>
> AZ, I know you've already requested dedicated time/space for the
> traditional Sakai CLE Project Coordination meetings. Would be good for
> you to follow up with Jenn Cummings to make sure she already has those
> requirements planned in. I assume we want a dedicated room with a
> projector, like at many prior conferences?

Are we pushing the TCC meetings back to only Thurs/Friday or are we
still planning to meet some part of the day on Saturday. There seem to
be many groups (Sakai Board, OAE committees) trying to use Saturday to
avoid the Sunday conflicts.

If we plan to meet any part of the day on Saturday, we need to firm
this up pronto.

Seth