[sakai2-tcc] Jasig-Sakai 2012 Conference: Project Collaboration Time

John A. Lewis jlewis at unicon.net
Mon Apr 9 14:21:17 PDT 2012

Now putting my TCC hat on (which, thanks to Chuck handing them out at
last year's meetings, I literally have a TCC hat...)

AZ, I know you've already requested dedicated time/space for the
traditional Sakai CLE Project Coordination meetings. Would be good for
you to follow up with Jenn Cummings to make sure she already has those
requirements planned in. I assume we want a dedicated room with a
projector, like at many prior conferences?