[sakai2-tcc] Meeting to review the results of the versions poll

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Apr 4 04:53:35 PDT 2012

OK, here are the current results (99 responses which is not bad).
Sadly, I cannot actually download or export the results without
upgrading so we will definitely NOT be using surveymonkey in the
future for our surveys (unless the foundation wants to buy an
account).

I am thinking about trying this one for the next time:
http://www.questionpro.com/

-AZ