[sakai2-tcc] [Deploying Sakai] Sakai community poll - Sakai CLE Versions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Apr 2 10:42:59 PDT 2012

I think for SCA's, it would probably have been ideal if the individual
hosted institutions filled this out, or maybe we can get some general
summarized reports separately (if they're willing to provide this
information) since there are only 3 active SCA's right now.

I believe that Longsight would be willing to provide at least the
percentages of clients running different versions though we (or at least I)
don't always know when they plan to upgrade to the next release or not. I
don't have even have the specifics handy and it wouldn't be my decision to
release those anyway. I can say that clients generally are expecting that
future releases will happen, which is why Sam and me have been spending
quite a few hours a week lately on the community the release management
process.