[sakai2-tcc] Bug or Feature? https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20799

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:17:08 PDT 2011

I'm inclined to say this is a feature request, as I agree with Chuck, hiding without disabling is a potential bug. Users may think they have hidden in but the tool is actually available, which may expose sensitive data. This feature adds another column so you can hide tools whilst still making them available, or disable them separately.

There should be a permission conversion so that existing tools that are hidden in the current manner (ie hidden and disabled) are both hidden and disabled in new structure.

cheers,
Steve