[sakai2-tcc] Bug or Feature? https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20799

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:28:30 PDT 2011

I would change it to "feature request" not bug.

I distinctly recall discussions back in the day when this first went in that felt that hiding without disabling was a bug.

The pre SAK-20799 was implemented exactly per design that was demanded at the time.  I personally disagreed with the design at the time and like the post SAK-20799 much better because it is more "honest" about what is happening under the covers.

But I just don't want to re-poen those old discussions by suggesting that the pre-20799 behavior is a bug :)

/Chuck