[sakai2-tcc] FW: short meeting of Sakai OAE SG with the CLE TCC at the conference

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue May 24 06:52:20 PDT 2011

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Dolphin [mailto:iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:46 AM
To: Uys, Philip
Cc: s3sg at sakaifoundation.org
Subject: Re: short meeting of Sakai OAE SG with the CLE TCC at the conference

Philip

The meeting between the TCC and SG is being scheduled during the conference. The Board is meeting all day on Monday in order to facilitate meetings with the TCC, OAE Steering Group and others. Monday will therefore not work as a slot for the full SG to meet the TCC. The meeting will be scheduled as soon as possible after the conference programme reaches final lock down, which should be this week.

Best

Ian

iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org

Mobile: +44 (0)7737 862863