[sakai2-tcc] Enhancement branch merge policy (end period) clarification

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri May 20 05:41:33 PDT 2011

I thought the criteria outline was prepared and went to the TCC
oversight before any announcement on other lists.

I think the process has to be more explicit regarding the order.

Do you mean CCing sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org when sending to
other lists will do as far as oversight is concerned?

+1 on JIRA criteria outline. If everyone is OK, this should be in the
policy page.

J-F