[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] sakai-2.8.0 update (IE9 issues)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Mar 30 05:27:29 PDT 2011

I committed the fixes to kernel and config to trunk last night (r90894, r90897).  kernel-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT binaries have since been refreshed by Jenkins (i.e., our continuous integration server) and Nightly2 should be running with the fix in place.  Currently, Nightly2 is refreshing the 4 hour trunk instance so testers will need to wait a bit to test the fix on Nightly2.

Once I get confirmation from QA that Nightly2 looks good with the patch in place I will merge the fix to 2.8.x and get the next sakai-2.8.0 rc candidate tagged.

There is also the issue of getting the fix back ported to 2.7.x and 2.6.x?  Was the Lancs test performed against a 2.7 or 2.6 instance?

Cheers,

Anth

>>> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-580 IE9 issue - HTML editor in Staff information does not allow you to add a return after writing a word
>>> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-480 direct/profile/{userid}/image sent without correct HTTP headers