[sakai2-tcc] Merge request for KNL-126 into 1.0.x kernel

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:14:47 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'd like to propose a feature be merged to the 1.0.x kernel that adds a new method to the SessionManager:
public List<Session> getSessions;

This is documented in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-126.

This method is required for https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20087 which reduces session creation in the web services by reusing existing web services sessions where possible which is something we would like to bring into our 2.6 build, since we are doing a lot of external  integration via Basic LTI, web services and uPortal.

This request is in accordance with:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Maintenance+Branch+Merge+Policy

regards,
Steve