[sakai2-tcc] We need a blog tool for Sakai 2.9

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Mar 3 01:45:56 PST 2011

I would start with a poll/survey of who is running each of them with a comment field as to why they chose it and perhaps a comment field regarding isues they see with the product.

Perhaps we can understand the will of the community through a bit of data

I would do this on the dev list - not the TCC - I would keep it to 4 or so questions so we get a high response rate.  Make sure to let folks put in where they are from.

/Chuck