[sakai2-tcc] Cleaning up versions in Jira

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jul 6 07:26:38 PDT 2011

Where was this discussed at? While I'll agree the .x and trunk pretty alone
useless as an affects or fixed, I can see both being useful if there was a
version number attached to it.

I think I'd still leave the latest 2.5 as a version, as people are still
running that and people are still fixing it. However I'd *guess* that most
are on 2.5.x, but that wouldn't be selectable right?