[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: Merging Small Enhancements into Maintenance Branches

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:17:56 PST 2011

Hi all,

   Following today's TCC phone call, we decided to update the following proposal by requiring a vote of any and all enhancements prior to merging them into a maintenance branch: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Maintenance+Branch+Merge+Policy+%28tentative%29

   We decided to allow one additional week to re-read the current proposal and respond on this list before asking for a vote on January 20th.

Thanks,
- Beth