[sakai2-tcc] [maint] Maintenance Branches: Enhancement vs Bug Merges

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:22:32 PST 2011

I can really go either way on this issue and J-F makes very good points.

I just sent my Sakai 2.9 plans around to the dev list and at some level, if the Sakai 2.9 work turns out nicely and Sakai 2.9 is seen as a real positive step in the viability of Sakai in the marketplace (which I hope happens), then we would be well served to hold the tasty bits for Sakai 2.9 to get folks to come forward.

Again - I am switching sides on this because I truly see both sides.  I personally am happy either way.

/Chuck