[sakai2-tcc] JSF Upgrade for Sakai 2.9?

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 06:15:36 PST 2011

On 2/18/2011 3:48 PM, David Horwitz wrote:
> Quite frankly to solution might be to get rid of JSF (though thats
> unlikly to happen)
While there may be many of us who'd love to dump JSF, the question would
be:  In favor of what?

UI technology has always been a religious issue among Sakai developers
(and likely ALL Java developers).  There really isn't a single
technology that we could all agree on as "clearly the best".  At best,
you might be able to select the top four or five, especially if we
include the OAE in the discussion (JSON, etc).

- Mark