[sakai2-tcc] TCC Voting ends Tomorrow!

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Aug 22 06:55:23 PDT 2011

I would like an override vote on CKeditor. The screenreader and maintenance issues with FCKeditor are the pressure for me suggesting this.

For the record, I thought I had voted +1 for CKeditor in the first round.

Alan Berg

Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam