[sakai2-tcc] DISCUSS: Tool Promotions & Deprecations for 2.9: News Feeds

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Aug 19 15:39:45 PDT 2011

+0

I would like to see our functionality improve over time. If it is clear that this is a better tool for the job, we should focus on the issue of what appears to be a small maintenance burden. Otherwise, tomato - tomato; pick it from contrib if you like it better. (Guess that doesn't work well in print.)

Thanks,
-Noah