[sakai2-tcc] VOTE: Tool Promotions & Deprecations for 2.9: News Feeds

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Aug 19 09:49:28 PDT 2011

+0

I'd like to see it in as it provides a significant functionality improvement
over news (and we are running it stealthed at Michigan), however we are
unable to update it because it uses an old version of wicket (as Steve
mentioned) and nobody has volunteered to pick up maintenance of it, so we
can't included it.

I'd hope these issues get reviewed in the future, as they aren't that big of
a deal. But would just take time better spent elsewhere at the moment.